Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby Boy Romper Card

Bev set the theme as Blue and Brown over at the ABC Challenge, so I figured...one of my friends just delivered their baby boy recently...so this will be her card which she'll receive at Church this Sunday.

The paper is Cute Blue Stripe from The Paper Studio, and the images (from a big Fiskars set I found at Big Lots...don't know more than that) are matted on Chocolate Chip cardstock.
And, yep! You guessed it, folks! I've finally got a Cuttlebug of my own!!!! :) I learned they were 50% off at Michaels in Canada and went over to the local Micahels today to see if it was true in the U.S. as well... and hooray!! I got the $90 machine for $40! Wahoo!!!!!!!

Smiles to everyone,
--Kathryn

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I like the image! I have a cuttlebug and I love it to bits! A good investment and such a bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card for such a happy event. What a bargain you got with your cuttlebug - I wouldn't be without mine - I love it
    Thanks for joining us this week on abc
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Kathryn - loev the stripey paper and embossing - I love my 'bug.
    Thank you for joining inthe ABC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love how you have bugged this gorgeous striped paper Kathryn and what a perfect card to celebrate your friends new baby boy. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails