Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spring Flower-Bird Set

As usual here are the challenges:
2S4Y Kazan's Sketch 20
Papertake "The Perfect Match"
Secret Crafter #19 Spring Has Sprung
My Time to Craft Pink and Brown

The papers are Coco and Blue Double Diagonal and Meadowsweet Vines, both from the Paper Studio. The cute an' flowery fatty is from an Inkadinkado bird-themed clear set.

-----------
To let everyone know, Steph is offering some great candy at Much Ado About Nothing to celebrate her first 10K hits! WOW...and here I am celebrating 1000...well, after all, it's the first millestone..... Get it? wonhwonh... ;)
Bev over at All the Things I Love is also offering not just one but 2 incredible candy giveaways to celebrate her birthday! And let me tell you, she does celebrate big...nothing short of the newest Whiff of Joy set over there (anything WOJ is setting off splurge alerts in my brain which must be quelled for the time being...), plus a Martha Stewart punch in the other set and gaboodles of crocheted flowers and other goodies galore. So scoot on over and drop her a comment to enter...

...After you've entered for my candy too, of course! ;) Seriously guys, I really do need to clear out some of all this stuff as it does pile up and I can't use it up fast enough! And what better way than to treat someone else?

Have a fun day all,

--Kathryn


18 comments:

  1. Fantastic little set Kathryn and such wonderful colours too, just perfect for this weeks theme. Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your projects - super job for someone feeling under the weather - hope you feel better soon
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Cute birdie.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work - thanks for joining the MTTC challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely Kathryn! Beautiful set and love the pink and brown together! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great and fit all the challenges beautifully.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card & bookmark set & that bird stamp is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both the card and the bookmark are fabulous!!! Love them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so soft and pretty! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, I love those bird stamps (and I have them!) thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the brown and pink together! Awesome card:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card and bookmark Kathryn thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great! Love the projects you created. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and bookmark set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Alessandra

    http://www.craigslistpostingonline.info

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful set, love the colour scheme.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think this card is making me really long for spring! BR-T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails