Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things I Love about You...

I'm back at it, using up a few more scraps this afternoon, and this time the sketch is Kazan's #27 at 2S4Y. The DT has done some really great work with Starving Artist Stamps... unfortunately I don't own any at this point, but they have some really great collections, from the DoodleFactory images to elegant botanicals!
Also I can play with this one in the Charisma Cards Going Dotty challenge!
Supplies used:
My Mind's Eye orange paper, embossed with Swiss Dots folder on Cuttlebug
The Paper Studio "Oasis Floral"
Kraft white mini dot
Marvy Uchida flower punches (med & small)
Making Memories chipboard bracket (Neutral Collection)
Chocolate chip cardstock
Neutral brads from Spare Parts
Brown grosgrain ribbon and cotton crochet thread
Brown button from stash
Brown pigment ink for edges

Thanks to all for visiting, and Remember my blog candy closes on June 6!

Have a great day,

--Kathryn

7 comments:

  1. What a great card! Like the embossing and the circle flower with the bracket and more flowers topped off with that brown bow is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kathryn!! I really like that floral paper you used and the embossing really adds great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. The colors and choice of paper is divine. You really did a fab job on the sketch - thank you!
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I LOVE the texture of your card and the colours you have chosen. Wonderful!
    Thank so much for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Kathryn, really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is fabulous! I love the flowers and the bracket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I love the colours and the texture.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails