Thursday, October 22, 2009

Daddy's Girl, Page 1

Materials used for this page:

Background paper from My Mind's Eye
8x8 Ancestry Scrap Pad by Marcella from K & Company
Teal Floral from "Wild Saffron" double-sided set by K & Co
DCWV Mat stack
American Crafts Trademarks "jack" large alphabet rub-ons
Hand-stitching with DMC Linen Thread:
Detail of vellum quote (JoAnn's):

I made the flowers with Cream hydrangea blossoms from Hobby Lobby's floral department, the Martha Stewart 2008 snowflake punch and a gray brad for the center. The edge-punch used on the vellum is also from Martha Stewart's collection.
I printed the text on Parchment Cardstock using my HP Laserjet. These little machines are troopers, let me tell you. They last forever. That purchase was just one among many good decisions made with Dad's help... ;)

Thanks for visiting... the second page is in the next post.


Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails