Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More than Yesterday... SBL

These roses were originally part of the music manuscript sticker up at the top; I cut them out with an X-Acto blade. The mat papers are The Paper Studio (stripes) and the Marcella Ancestry Scrap Pad by K & Co. Background papers are also from The Paper Studio.
I love the luscious elegance of the ribbon folds. I had so much fun doing them; kept thinking about icing a wedding cake. Cake decorating is a skill I would love to learn; maybe one day I'll give it a try. This quote is also from the DCWV "Love" set of clear stickers.
The raised black foam letters are Stickos from EK Success (found them at Target). They are a little tricky to keep straight, since the foam flexes; but once you get the hang of it they are wonderful!
Thanks for visiting,
--Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails