Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mother and Daughter SBL


Materials used on this page:

"Wild Saffron" double-sided cardstock from K & Co
8x8 Marcella Ancestry Scrap pad by K & Co
Anna Griffin "Flora Collection" Journal tag
Clearn sentiment from Sticko by EK Success
Chipboard embellishment from Making Memories Neutral set

Detail of flower:

I actually got in a bind with this page.  I wanted to finish it before my piano students came, but I was OUT of brown brads and nothing else would quite do.  So... I took some medium-sized alphabet brads with weird letters on them (x, q, j, etc.)... and painted them with regular brown craft paint.  Voila.


Thanks for visiting!

--Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails