Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Brother, My Friend

Well, I'm slowly getting through all these Wedding Scrapbook pages. It's taken me far too long to even start on them. But it's been great to do them now, and to think back on that day and especially the people all around us. This one is to my youngest brother.
Matt was our DJ at the reception and did a "gr8" job...A little detail:

If there's a color I think of in relation to my brother Matt, it's always ORANGE. It's such a bold, vibrant and active color. Matt is like that. And, interestingly, of the three of us, he's the only one who can actually pull off wearing orange, either. So, naturally--it had to be on this page.


Materials used on this page:

Papers:
12x12 Floral Mocha Paperie double-sided cardstock (Making Memories)
*Interestingly, I found a great big pack of this paper at Ross Dress for Less. Surprise!

8x8 Specialty Multipack Autumn Splendor (Making Memories)--die-cut and patterned paper
*On sale this week at Michaels... and a new favorite for me

Teal floral strips are scraps from my page of Dad & me
"Wild Saffron" by K & Co

Embellishments:
Brown/rust colored flowers from Spare Parts
Orange star-flowers from the Hobby Lobby Parking Lot :)
Chipboard shapes from Making Memories Neutral set

Alphabets:
American Traditional Design Antique BI Alphas ($1 at BigLots)
Studio K "Clearly Yours" Epoxy alphabet (K & Co)
Making Memories "Chloe's Closet" Tiny alpha stickers (clearance Michaels)


AND, finally, just for fun while I was making the LO for this one, I gave my bro a hat :)
You can see him in his own hat at his blog: The Ramblings of a Guy in a Hat

Have a nice day,
--Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. All these pages are so sweet! Every single one of them have it's own wow factor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails