Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Sweetheart SBL

I love the candid look of these photos. So many of our wedding pictures are so formal; I find these two refreshing.
Matt said I should have made this page into a joke about "the mote and the beam"...
Quote stickers from the clear "Love" sentiment set from DCWV.
Background Paper is from My Mind's Eye.
The large "MY" letters from American crafts (clearance at BigLots) were not originally outlined; I went around them carefully with a fine-point brown Sharpie to make them stand out well enough to read.
Here is the real cause of my self-satisfaction on this Layout -- bet you can't guess what the flower REALLY is....
.... clearance disposable coasters from Hobby Lobby!

Mwahahaha... ;)

Smiles,
--Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Layout!! Love the flowers idea!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails