Tuesday, April 12, 2011

3AM Feeding Inspiration

Since I'm already up for the 3Am feeding, I thought I'd share some of what I've found while passing the time until my little guy is ready to sleep again...


Incredibly timely inspiration from Blue Cricket Design.  I've got just the dresser to refurb and just the conundrum again of where to store my ribbon (mounting on the wall with my wonderful cafe curtain rods is not an option at the moment).  I think this just might be the solution I was looking for!

Also, over at 504 Main you simply must see the incredible offering of an Epic 6 Letterpress machine!  There are some requirements for the giveaway but hey... either you or me might get lucky--so all the best to you friends, as well!
Check it out:

Also my talented blog friend Amy (aka Scrapping Mommy) is hosting a huge giveaway with 3 separate prizes on her own blog; hop on over and leave her some love too!

Live well,
--Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails