Monday, May 30, 2016

Classy Aperture Love Card - JUGS 345

Here is an elegant way to say I love you.
I've used some of my (current) favorite paper from My Mind's Eye.
 

 
The main inspiration for this card came from the gorgeous
and so cheerful soft yellow damask wallpaper in this inspiration photo.
Tres jolie, non?
 
 
There are also the pink roses on the desk,
and a tiny bit of aqua to cool things down.
I used a more naturalist style because...
really, this is me we're talking about.
 
 
More challenges:
 
 
 


Materials Used on this Card:
Cardstock {Rustic white - Papertrey Ink; Soft gray inside - DCWV}
Patterned papers {Lost & Found II - My Mind's Eye}
Stickers {The Paper Studio}
Sentiment stamp {Fiskars, I think}
Dies {Spellbinders}
Embossing Folder, Pearls {The Paper Studio}



I hope you will take just a second and
enter for my Spring Giveaway before you go!
Inlinkz is so quick and I've opened the giveaway to both US and
International crafters as well.
Picture and link are on my right-hand sidebar. :)
 
Take care,
Be well,
and enjoy the sunshine,
 
--Kathryn
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Kathryn, I love your window card. It's gorgeous. Beautiful patterned paper. Love the embossing.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous window card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so elegant Kathryn
    the paper is really on the photo inspiration
    the way you stamped and gave shadow on your flower is stunning
    and added of the pearls wooow make it so elegant Kathryn
    this will be the winner card
    if you like to visit my blog I join JUGS challenge too and made my own damask DP using my Embossing folder and yellow color :)
    see you around sweet lady
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you were inspired by our photo but was able to make it your "own". This is very pretty and I love the opening and the pearls around it. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card, Kathryn - MME is probably my favorite paper company. Good show and well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails